These settings are named to directly correspond to the Full Calendar options.
The Full Calendar is extremely robust and has many options and only a select few are set with this plugin. Some of the options are complex or require tedious entry. On those a “help” link is attached to bring up panels to help set that option. On the “header” options the checkboxes may be dragged to reorder the header buttons.
- aspectRatio this is a ratio for calculating the calendar height.
- daysNameShort lets you set the short names for the days of the week.
- defaultView the initial Full Calendar view
- editable checked means the events can be moved and resized. However Google feed events are not modified in any event.
- eventLimit determines how event overflow is handled.This is another complex option whose value may be “yes”, “no”, or an integer.
- eventLimitClick determines how event overflow will be displayed.
- firstDay the first day of the week
- fixedWeekCount the calendar view will always show the same number of weeks
- headerLeft header options determines the content and display of the calendar header buttons. The help link displays a dropdown list of valid entries that may be selected and sorted by dragging to set the options and their order.
- height is a complex option whose value may be “null”, “auto” or an integer that set the height of the calendar.
- hiddenDays defines those days to be hidden from view.
- lang(uage) defines the language FullCalendar is to use.
- theme ui if checked Full Calendar will use jQuery ui themes.
- timeFormat Use the help link for brief description of the formatting.
- titleFormat Use the help link for brief description of the formatting.
- weekends if checked weekends are displayed.
- weekNumbers displays the number of the week for the year.