=== IBS Events ===
Donate link: https://indianbendsolutions.net/donate/
Plugin URI: https://indianbendsolutions.net/documentation/
Author URI: https://indianbendsolutions.net/
Tags: events, calendar
Requires at least: 4.0
Tested up to: 4.1
Stable tag: 0.1
License: GPL2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
A light weight event scheduling plugin for use with the IBS Calendar plugin.
== Description ==
* IBS Events is a light weight event scheduling plugin for use with the IBS Calendar plugin.
* Scheduling is simular to Google Calendar events and uses the rrule.js engine for recurring events.
* rrule.js supports recurrence rules as defined in the iCalendar RFC.
Presently IBS Events is in its Beta phase of development and all testing and reporting of issues are appreciated.
== Installation ==
1. Download ibs-Events and unzip.
2. Upload `ibs-events` folder to the WordPress plugin directory
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
4 Admin | IBS Events |ALL or Add New.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
How can I display all the ibs_events I have created? It is nesessary to create a post template for your theme if your theme does not support display of custom post-types.
== Screenshots ==
1. Adding an IBS Event post.
2. Displaying all IBS Event posts.
3. Calendar view.
4. Widget view.
== Changelog ==
== Upgrade Notice ==